By Peter C. Engelman
This narrative heritage of 1 of the main far-reaching social activities within the twentieth century exhibits the way it defied the legislations and made using birth control a suitable social practice―and an important section of smooth healthcare.
• 15 images and pictures of the most important avid gamers within the move and of key courses and contraceptive devices
• a specific bibliography and broad finish notes, offering an up to date resource for basic and secondary fabric at the contraception movement
Read Online or Download A History of the Birth Control Movement in America (Healing Society: Disease, Medicine, and History) PDF
Similar medical administration & policy books
The yankee Healthcare method is at a crossroads. at the eve of sweeping overall healthiness reform, the USA is getting ready to embark at the greatest growth of medical insurance in its background whereas at the same time attempting to get over the slowest interval of monetary growth. the industrial and political stakes of future health coverage couldn't be larger.
In Fevered Measures, John Mckiernan-González examines public health and wellbeing campaigns alongside the Texas-Mexico border among 1848 and 1942 and divulges the altering clinical and political frameworks U. S. future health experts used while dealing with the specter of epidemic disorder. The scientific borders created by means of those officers replaced with every one contagion and occasionally various from the present nationwide borders.
This e-book is designed to supply physicians with the knowledge they want in utilizing company administration talents to their clinical perform. It covers administration and management practices, monetary making plans and execution, health center governance, controlled care, advertising and marketing actions, and clinical enterprise legislation.
How does a clinical perform thrive in a enterprise atmosphere the place the margin of administration blunders has all yet disappeared? revenue margins are being squeezed via declining compensation charges, capitation plans, gamesmanship at the a part of the payors, and extending working expenditures. Addressing the categorical wishes of today’s scientific perform, clinical perform marketing strategy Workbook, 3rd variation provides an in depth and ordered paintings plan to take on one of the most pressing issues dealing with the sector.
- We Can Do I.T. Too: Using Computers in Activity Programmes for People with Dementia
- The Nexus of Biofuels, Climate Change, and Human Health: Workshop Summary
- Principles of Epidemiology: A Self-Teaching Guide
- Volkskrankheit Depression. Analyse der Chancen und Grenzen bei Wiedereingliederung depressiv Erkrankter in das Berufsleben (German Edition)
Additional resources for A History of the Birth Control Movement in America (Healing Society: Disease, Medicine, and History)
A History of the Birth Control Movement in America (Healing Society: Disease, Medicine, and History) by Peter C. Engelman