The History, Vision, Mission, and Values
The Gospel of God Ministries is a Non-Profit 501c3 that exists for the purpose of sharing the Gospel of God with the lost world. Gospel of God Ministries is an extension of Open Door Baptist Church
The ministry began with a burden for the lost and for the falsely converted. There is a colossal amount of ignorance in our nation of who God is, and there are many places on this earth where God is not glorified. This is what compelled us to start Gospel of God Ministries (GGM). The ministry began in 2008 with me simply walking the streets of Raleigh, sharing the Gospel. Our hope is that the entire world would come to know the saving knowledge of Christ’s sacrifice on the cross.
Gospel of God Ministries PROCLAIMS the Gospel all over the world, with partner churches and volunteers, until faith becomes action, allowing God’s Holy Spirit to TRANSFORM people.
The Gospel of God Ministries wants to raise up an Evangelist inside of every healthy church in America.
How will this become a reality?
Finding- Gospel of God Ministries leadership will work with local church pastors to find the evangelist within their local body.
Training- We will help train him on how to be an evangelist to his city and the surrounding area.
Sending- The local church leadership will send him out into their city to see the lost saved and the body of Christ encouraged to do evangelism. We would like to have a one to one ratio. One evangelist in every healthy church in America.
Preaching and teaching until faith becomes action. This faith pushes believers into the world and pulls unbelievers into the kingdom.
Values for our ministry
1. We want to be Gospel focused by sharing this good news and helping others to do the same.
2. We want to be passionate about the local church and invigorate them to share the Gospel.
3. We want to achieve excellence in everything we do from partner raising, training, and sending out teams to evangelize. We want people to see this ministry as a kingdom investment, not a ministry just to give money to.
4. We want to reeducate the body of Christ in the method of open-air evangelism through assimilating our model of seeking, training, and sending into every healthy church in America.
Fulfilling Our Mission, Vision, and Values (Prospectus)
Shape– by training believers how to share their faith and defend.
Share– by taking believers out to share their faith in Jesus. We will focus on Abortion Clinics, Sporting Events, Street Festivals, and College Campuses
Support– the local church by working with believers that are committed to the local church.
• Fast the first month of the year for each area we will be sharing.
• Praying with Evangelist that we are discipling weekly
• Praying with the board monthly
• Pray weekly for our ministry partners
• Prayer Conference call weekly with evangelist and churches we are working with
Objectives for 2019
- Sufficient funding to achieve our vision, mission, and maintain our values.
- Internship for shaping evangelist to challenge and encourage the local church
- Producing relevant content to equip the body of Christ in evangelism. Promoting it through all available social media outlets
- Deeping our relationships with evangelist, believers, and partners through communication, posting calendar preaching events, and prayer.
- Visiting churches, places, and missionaries that are being the most fruitful, North Carolina, Michigan, Mozambique, Middle East, Massachusetts, Georgia, and South Carolina.
- Keeping with the number of tracts, bibles, and amount of preaching taking place to have accurate numbers.
- Continued training for current leaders in leading, apologetics, and evangelism
- Raising Up three new leaders at GGM within local churches
We met the 2018 budget lets all rejoice together in what God has done!!
Will you consider being a champion for our vision, mission, and values here in 2019? In Philippians 4:17 Paul states, “Not that I seek the gift, but I seek the fruit that increases to your credit.” The benefit of partnering as a champion with a ministry like ours is that it produces kingdom fruit that belongs to you.
Don’t forget to like us on our Social Media outlets.The more you like,share, and post our content the more the Gospel is spread.