Find Us On I Tunes or Google Play – Click Below Icons
Season 2 Episode 20
- Marveling over God’s work in the world.
- Marveling over the work of God in you
- Marveling over the work of God in other people
Season 2 Episode 19
Podcast Season 2 Episode 19 The evangelist needs the local church and the church needs him- Interview with pastor Eric Dillion
- Why is it important that the evangelist is sent from a local church?
- How does the church benefit from the evangelist and the evangelist benefit from the church?
- What can the elders do better to utilize the gift of the evangelist and train him to be a tool for the local church?
Season 2 Episode 18
Six Points to encourage yourself and others in Evangelism
- Reminding others who gives the fruit. Isaiah 55:11 and 1 Cor 3:6-9
- Reminding others to remain faithful because God is fruitful Gal 6:9
- Be a storyteller, not someone who is bragging about what they have done. There is a difference, so share what God is doing out in the harvest field.
- Invite someone to come along as you share your faith.
- Pray for those who are struggling with fear.
- Be the example that the body of Christ needs of a faithful Gospel witness.
Season 2 Episode 17
Engaging the Holy Bible to allow it to change you and other
We will discuss a three-step process that will help you engage the text. You may either be a preacher or someone wanting more tools to grow in your devotional life.
Step 1 Prayer- Ask the Lord to show which text God wants you to use.
Step 2 Illustration- Use the illustration and take the text through this four-part grid.
Creation – Fall- Redemption –Response
Step 3 Go- Preach the text until the Lord is done with you
Season 2 Episode 16
Our Podcast for August will cover navigating Social Media Jungle
- Be careful not to use social media to gossip or slander others and protect yourself from Idolatry. ( Be Careful) Eph 4:29-31
- Using social media to advance the Gospel by posting Gospel centered content. (Be Meaningful)
- Learning how to navigate three of the social media outlets Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. (Be Practical)
- Practical tips on #hashtages
- How to get more people to see your Gospel centered content
- Not posting the same content on all three platforms
Season 2 Episode 15
Here are the four topics that will be discussed in this month’s podcast:
- How important it is to know your rights when you start witnessing in your local city
- What do you need to know right of way, sign size, PA Laws, etc..
- How does this change how you dialogue with the Officer?
- What we have encountered with our interaction with Police Officers over the years?
- What type of demeanor is best when dealing with your local police officers?
- Perseverance in dealing with legal clarification with your local law enforcement.
Season 2 Episode 14
Have you heard the Bible is not trustworthy when sharing your faith in Jesus? Find out how to answer that question today.
We will cover the last letter in our acronym FIGHT here are our three points today:
- Seeing an unbeliever from the lens of Romans 1:18-22
- Responding to the statement, “the Bible is not trustworthy.”
- Look at the family trees of the five common objections and the branches that come from their roots.
Season 2 Episode 13
Over the next five weeks we will be learning the acronym F.I.G.H.T. In today’s Podcast we will cover “H” Humans determine right and wrong. Here are the three points we will cover.
- Who determines right and wrong?
- How do we know what is right and wrong?
- We are going to talk about common absolute claims that people that deny absolutes use all the time.
Season 2 Episode 12
Over the next five weeks we will be learning the acronym F.I.G.H.T. In today’s Podcast we will cover “G” God Does Not Exist. Here are the three topics we will cover.
1.We will find one of the motives that drives a unbeliever to say that God does not exist
2. The prophetic words of the Bible found in Romans 1:18-32
3. How to respond to the image bearer of God who says, “God Does Not Exist.”
Season 2 Episode 11
Over the next five weeks we will be learning the acronym F.I.G.H.T.Have you ever had someone say “I” don’t believe in your God; therefore, it does not apply to me. Find out how to answer that statement on today’s show. We will cover these three points:
- So what.
- Just because you don’t believe in God does not mean He does not exist.
- God determines truth not you or me.
Season 2 Episode 10
Over the next five weeks we will be learning the acronym F.I.G.H.T. Today we will cover three points dealing with the “F”ace of evil.
1.A Christian tells why we have evil wither people like the answer or not. Gen 3:5-6
2.Christianity tells why things are the way they are and then it answers with a solution. John 3:16- 19
3.Atheist and Agonistics and other religions do not have an objective foundation to say anything is evil. However, they still have to give a reason for evil and an answer.
Season 2 Episode 9
On Today’s Podcast we will cover four points-
1.History of Tracts ( You will listen to a powerful testimony about tract distribution)
2.Content of your Tracts
3. How to take care of your tracts
4.Where to place your tracts and how to use them
Season 2 Episode 8 (Part 2)
Shane and I discuss how to witness to homosexuals. Hope the show is very practical for you.
Season 2 Episode 7 (Part 1)
I interview Shane Weaver who lived a homosexual lifestyle for over twenty five years.May his testimony encourage you in the power of the Gospel to transform any life within the LGBTQ community.
Season 2 Episode 6
Tony Miano was arrested for reading scripture aloud in front of a planned parenthood. Listen in as I interview him.We will discuss four questions on today’s Podcast. What actually took place that day? What took place during the trail? ( I can’t wait for you to hear this!) What is the Lord showing Tony through this and how is his church family coming around him? What is next and how can we pray for him, his family, and his church? For Tony’s website – Click Here
Season 2 Episode 5
Is your job drudgery? Do you want renewed Biblical perspective on work? You need to listen to me interview Tim Gray president of Frig- Temp Refrigeration on today’s show.
Season 2 Episode 4
Learning from your mistakes is a necessary part of growth in ministry. Husband and wife, Tommy and Melanie, sit down to talk about their life together serving the Lord.
Season 2 Episode 3
Why should we share the Gospel on the college campuses in America? Find out on today’s show as I interview Greg Stephens. Go to Greg Website to find out how you can partner with him more.
Season 2 Episode 2
How do you have conversations with false converts? Find out on today’s show
Season 2 Episode 1
Are you spending time around unbelievers or with unbelievers? Find out the difference between the two on today’s podcast.
Season 1 Episode 1
Waging war God’s way. Found out how on this podcast.
Season 1 Episode 2
I had a discussion on NC State about the Bible being translated to many times; therefore, it is not reliable. Listen to how I responded to him.
Season 1 Episode 3
In this episode, we discussed what you need before you hit the streets to share the Gospel.
Season 1 Episode 4
Here are three points I learned when someone told me to stop sharing Jesus. We will compare those three points to four statements in John 14:6. Then I will draw three applications points to apply to our daily lives.
Season 1 Episode 5
I interviewed Zack Braddy about his 5 years of ministering at his local murder mill. We discussed questions like what to expect when you first start out and some practical tips for starting a murder mill ministry in your city.
Season 1 Episode 6
We will use two points to talk about the one true living God of the Bible.
- Just because you don’t believe in God does not mean He does not exist.
- Where do you get morals without God?
Season 1 Episode 7
Today we will be covering good questions that can be used to have Gospel conversations during your family gatherings and holiday parties.
Season 1 Episode 8
We interviewed Sean Keefe who has been faithful sharing the Gospel for three years in Raleigh, NC. You will have three application points from today’s show that will make you more faithful in sharing the Gospel.
Season 1 Episode 9
I interviewed Bill Adams from Sports Fan Outreach International. We covered six questions addressing evangelism at sporting events. We also gave a preview of where you can join us next year.
Season 1 Episode 10
We will cover three areas in self-reflection to make you more effective for the Gospel.
- What are your reading habits?
- What are your personal goals?
- What are your spiritual goals?